Frequently Asked Questions
We have booked a mobile home. From what time can we arrive?
And at what time must we vacate on the day of departure? We will welcome you from 4 pm. The mobile home must be vacated before 10 am.
Mobile home: is the day of arrival free?
It depends on the period of the season.
Outside July and August, you can arrive any day of the week (subject to availability), for a minimum of 2 nights.
In July and August, arrivals and departures take place on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, with a minimum of 7 nights.
Camping pitches: We have booked a camping pitch. From what time can we arrive? And before what time the pitch must be vacated on the day of departure?
Camping pitches are available from 2 pm and must be vacated before midday on the day you leave. However, you can arrive on the day of your choice.
Can I arrive after the closing hour of the reception…
NO, except for extreme cases… The reception closes at 7 pm outside the high season and at 8 pm in high season. There is no late arrival service available. For extreme cases and emergencies, a mobile phone number will be available on site and in July and August you can contact the nightwatchman at the entrance of the campsite.
I will only arrive the next day / I will leave one day early…
No refunds will be done in these cases. Please contact us in case of a late arrival or an early departure.
Are pets allowed in the mobile homes?
Yes and no. Tattooed and vaccinated dogs of less than 6 kg are allowed. They must be kept on a lead during the entire stay. Cats are prohibited, as well as dogs of the 1st and 2nd categories..
How does the gate function?
The gate at the campsite entrance opens with the badge you get on arrival (with warranty deposit of 20€ per pitch.
Value of the badge in case of loss : 20€
Traffic is prohibited on the campsite between 11.30 pm and 7 am, except for emergencies.
Is there a warranty deposit?
Yes, a warranty deposit will be asked on arrival, for a total amount of 300€ per rental:
– 200 € for the inventory of the rental,
– 100 € for the final cleaning.
The warranty deposit may be paid by credit card or cash. It will be handed back to you after the final check-up of your rental on departure, in the presence of one of our staff members, with deduction, if necessary, of the cost for broken or missing items, or in case the rental is not vacated in a completely clean state.
Can I install an arbout or small tent on the pitch of my mobile home?
No, this is prohibited for security reasons.
Can I use a barbecue on site?
No, charcoal barbecues are prohibited by decree and electric barbecues generally cause power cuts.
Can I park more than one vehicle on my pitch?
NO, but…. You can park one vehicle on your pitch. For additional vehicles, you can make use of the parking space at the entrance (CCTV and extra cost of 3 €/day).
I would like to receive visitors, can I?
It is possible to receive visitors, however the maximum capacity per pitch or mobile home can in no case be exceeded for insurance reasons. Visitors must pay a fee and must be registered at the reception. Vehicles of visitors are not allowed on site and must be parked on the free parking space outside the campsite.
Can visitors make use of the pool?
No, the water park of Camping Les Chouans is exclusively reserved to campsite guests, visitors are not allowed.
I have an extra person to stay for the night…
This is possible to the extent that the maximum capacity of your mobile home is not exceeded. Extra persons must be registered at the reception and must pay the applicable fees and tourist taxes.
What is the procedure for departure?
For mobile homes, we will ask you to take an appointment at the reception for the final check-up. Please come see us on the day before you leave at the latest. The mobile homes must be vacated between 8 am and 10 am. If you plan to leave before the opening hours of the reception, we will do the inventory in your absence. If all is in order, we will destroy your credit card details. If not, we will contact you to inform you that your warranty deposit will be kept.
Can I reserve a final cleaning service… ?
Yes, you can inform us on the day you arrive on the campsite at the latest, for us to plan the cleaning of your rental. Please note: dishes and cupboards must be clean on the day you leave and you must empty the bins.
I would like to choose my mobile home…
You are looking to stay next to your family or friends? The earlier you book, the better chances you have.
Tariffs, internal rules, tourist taxes… what is included in the tariff of my stay?
Our tariffs include VAT and:
– the compulsory wearing of the campsite bracelet on the entire site
– parking space for one vehicle on the pitch
– provision of gas, water and electricity (10 amp)
– using the rental and its equipments
– access to the sanitary blocks and other facilities
– access to the water park
– access to entertainment, kids’ and teens clubs
– free borrow of iron and board, table tennis bats and balls
EXTRA PERSONS ARE PROHIBITED
Tourist tax: 0.61€ per night and per person of older than 18 years.
When must I pay the down payment and balance?
– Bookings will become effective on receipt of your booking form and down payment.
– The down payment is of 25% of the total amount of your stay + booking fee of 25€.
– You can pay your down payment by bank transfer or credit card.
– The balance of your stay must be paid 30 days prior to the start of your stay. Failing this, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
– The balance of your stay must be paid by bank transfer or credit card.
Do you offer a cancellation insurance?
Yes, during your booking you can choose a cancellation insurance we offer in partnership with the firm CAMPEZ COUVERT. Terms of this insurance are available in the downloads of our website. In case of cancellation you’ll be treating directly with CAMPEZ COUVERT. The cancellation insurance cannot be added to your booking at a later stage. In that case, the only option you would have is to contact your own insurance company.
I would like to cancel my stay…
– If you have taken out cancellation insurance with CAMPEZ COUVERT during your booking, please contact them to declare your cancellation. You will get refund within 72hrs after receipt of your file.
– If you cancel your stay prior to arrival, we will not refund your down payment. Please inform us in writing.
– If you do not show on the day of arrival and without notification from your side, your booking will be maintained for 24 hrs. After this delay, your pitch or rental will be vacated and made available for new customers. There will be no refunds in this case.