At 200 metres from the campsite, you’ll find a complete change of scenery! Travel trhough time from the Triassic to the Cretaceous period, some 230 million years ago! Welcome to Dino’s Park…
On this 2 ha site, real size dinosaures move, roar and breathe… Facsinating for all ages! This journey through time may make you shiver…
Children can discover a skeleton and play archeologists.
We higly recommend this visit that takes about 45 minutes. May be less interesting to children above 12 years.
Avenue de la FAYE – 85270 St HILAIRE DE RIEZ – +33 (0)6 16 63 27 47
Near the campsite, in the town of Saint Hilaire de Riez, enjoy a visit to this tree climb adventure park. You can choose your trail: yellow, purple, blue, brown, red or black… depending on your age and size. Please bring trainers.
What a great adventure to climb in the trees: fight your fears, climb, look down, find your balance… it’s also a pleasant moment for lovely memories.
The littlest ones are not forgotten about: children from 2-5 years have their own tree climb adventure, their play park, bouncing houses, miniature golf and pedal boats!
Avenue de la Parée Préneau – 85270 Saint Hilaire de Riez – 02 51 35 72 61 ou 06 26 43 15 21
201 Forest Avenue
A sports centre near Camping Les Chouans
201 Forest Avenue is a leisure park located near the campsite, in Saint Hilaire de Riez in Vendée.
This leisure park offers comfortable and modern play equipments. On site, you’ll find:
- bowling alley,
- laser game,
- bar, restaurant
- and fitness room.
- Facing the dunes and a few metres from the ocean, the restaurant and outdoor fitness equipment offer a great view on the ocean and exceptional sunsets. 201 Forest Avenue offers 4000 m² sports and leisure activities and a team at your service.
Château des Aventuriers
At 50 minutes from Camping Les Chouans: Puzzle and history park
The Château des Aventuriers is a 86 ha leisure park with unique puzzle trails as well as indoor and outdoor activities. Count about 50 minutes driving towards La Tranche sur mer.
- PIRATE’S TREASURE – NEW TRAIL IN 2016 – A giant treasure hunt in the fabulous world of pirates! Help the famous pirate Blackbeard to find his treasure along 20 new riddle games…
FROM DINOSAURES TO PREHISTORY – A discovery trail to meet with the great Jurassic creatures. Followed by a discovery of the way man lived in the neolithic era, with real menhirs!
- SECRETS OF THE CASTLE – Inside the castle, with your tablet or smartphone at hand, you can investigate and resolve riddles… If you manage to find the secrets of the castle, a surprise will await you!
- TRIP AROUND THE WORLD: from the age of 3! With perseverance and concentration, your little adventurer will take challenges, experiment, manipulate, memorise and imagine…. to get the trophy!
- WESTERN CITY: blow off some steam! Enter this western village and try all the activities! Agility, dexterity, reflection and energy will be necessary… Cowards not allowed!
- VISIT OF THE CASTLE: Visit the inseide of this Renaissance castle listed as a historical monument and completely furnished. Discover the lounges, the room of the king, the unique framework and the cellars…
- School holidays, “Jack Sparow’s challenges”: play against Jack in games he brought back from his last journeys… will you beat him? (April, July, August: from Monday to Friday)
- On Fridays in July and August, “Cowboy and indian horse riding shows “: funny shows with horses and pony’s, for the entire family!
O’Fun and O’gliss Parks
2 parks, 1 site, 20 ha and activities for all ages
The O’Fun park and the O’Gliss Park are located at less than an hour from Saint Hialire de Riez, at 20 min from Les Sables d’Olonne and 15 min from La Tranche sur Mer.
On the programme of this family outing: Paintball, WaterJump water park with 19 slides and 11 diving boards, the tree climb adventure with 17 trails for all levels, the fun challenge for toddlers and kids and a great number of other activities at the heart of a 20 ha forest.
The O’Gliss Park is entirely new in 2016 in the Vendée. It offers 4 different areas for sensation, relaxation, family time and a refreshing day out. The entire family will enjoy this unique water park.
A great getaway for the entire family! At 45 minutes from 5-star Camping Les Chouans in Vendée, Planète Sauvahe will take you to another world: 1000 animals in freedom and 150 wild species to discover during a safari!
A 80 ha site with four different worlds:
- Safari trail
- Sea world
- Bush trail
- Jungle trail
- All the trails are worth it and a full day is required to visit. We recommend the raid 4×4: Aboard a bush truck and accompanied by a guide, you’ll discover a few stories about the animals of the park. The truck may leave the trail and get very close to the animals…
For more information, please visit the website of Planète sauvage